4 Services found for "Resumption"

Change tax class after resumption of marital or civil partnership

If you are no longer permanently separated from your spouse/partner, you are again entitled to the tax class combination III/V, IV/IV or IV/IV with a factor. Continue

ELSTER (electronic tax return)

Construction start announcement

The building owner must notify the building supervisory authority of the start of execution of building projects requiring approval or the resumption of building work after an interruption of more than three months. Continue

Construction, demolition and resume start indicator - construction start indicator

Activities involving pathogens - apply for permission

If you want to work with pathogens, you may need a permit to do so. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit