5 Services found for "Gravesites"

Transfer of right of use for a grave site

You want to transfer your right to use a gravesite to another person. Continue

Apply for permission to erect or alter gravestones in cemeteries

You need a permit to erect or alter gravestones. Continue

Apply for permission to reoccupy a grave before the end of the rest period

If you want to re-use a grave before the end of the rest period, you must apply for an exemption. Continue

Request excavation or reburial of bodies or urns of deceased persons

If you want to dig up and rebury the body or urn of a deceased person, you need a permit. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit