24 Services found for "Representation"

Application for a certificate of representation for a foundation

If you need a certificate of representation for the board of directors of your foundation, you can apply for one from the competent foundation supervisory authority. Continue

Staff Council of the Authority for Urban Development and Housing (BSW)

Staff representation of employees in the authority for urban development and housing Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit