4 Services found for "Penalty"

apply for a driving license

Any person who has reached the age of 14 will be issued with a certificate of good conduct upon application. This reflects the content of the Federal Central Register. You can apply for this online at the Federal Office of Justice ( https://www ... Continue

Online portal of the Federal Office of Justice

Police - towed vehicles - parking offenders

In Hamburg, there is a central depository for towed, incorrectly parked vehicles. In individual cases, however, vehicles are also moved to suitable locations in the immediate vicinity. If you have any questions, you can also contact the police ... Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit