8 Services found for "Notarize"

Apply for a declaration of custody

If you as parents are not married to each other when your child is born, you can obtain joint custody by submitting both declarations of custody. Continue

Apply for assistance

The guardianship provides advice and support when paternity needs to be clarified or maintenance matters need to be clarified. Continue

Death certificates

There has been a death in your family and you now need a death certificate. Continue

Waiver of inheritance at the notary

Anyone who has become an heir must decide whether to accept or reject the inheritance. If you do not want to accept an inheritance, you can declare your rejection of the inheritance to a notary, have it certified and submit it to the probate court. Continue

Declaration of consent for minors when traveling without a guardian

If your child or another minor for whom you have custody goes on a trip abroad without your companion, it is advisable to provide them with an informal declaration of consent and a copy of your own ID page in addition to the required identification ... Continue

Re-notarization of a marriage abroad

If someone got married abroad, an application can be made to the registry office of their place of residence for the marriage to be subsequently recorded in the German marriage register (the family register on application no longer exists since 01.01 ... Continue

Authentication of civil status documents

Civil status documents are generally not allowed to be authenticated! Certificates are to be newly created. Please contact the registry office that issued the original certificate. Continue

Request for a certificate

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit