4 Services found for "Initiation"

Ballast water - indication for initiation

With this service you can display and check the discharge of ballast water. Continue

Ballast water display for discharge

Permits under water law for surface waters

If you have drainage problems or questions about drainage in road ditches or the course of drainage pipes, please contact the public space management department of the responsible district office directly. For responsibilities for issuing permits ... Continue

Wastewater permits

On the website you will find forms for the most important water/waste water procedures. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit