3 Services found for "Septic"

Permits under water law for surface waters

If you have drainage problems or questions about drainage in road ditches or the course of drainage pipes, please contact the public space management department of the responsible district office directly. For responsibilities for issuing permits ... Continue

Specialized company for the discharge of waste water

Under the Hamburg Waste Water Act, companies specializing in the removal of waste water have to prove that they have the necessary expertise, equipment and vehicles. Continue

Protection against animal diseases, information

If you keep animals or handle animals, you are obliged to inform the responsible department for consumer protection, trade and the environment immediately if you suspect an animal disease. Outside the usual reachability, the police must be informed. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit