15 Services found for "Handling"

Professional handling of toxins, permission

Section 11 of the Chemicals Prohibition Ordinance regulates the certificate of competence, which is necessary for people who bring certain dangerous substances into circulation. This is important for everyone who gives certain chemicals to buyers or ... Continue

Show commercial handling of animal by-products

If you want to handle animal by-products commercially, you must report this to the responsible authority. For details, click here. Continue

Show handling of airbag and belt tensioner units

The handling of airbag and belt tensioner units in the company is subject to notification Continue

Determination of the suitability of systems for handling water-polluting substances

If you want to build, operate or significantly change a facility for storing, filling or handling water-polluting substances, you must first submit an application to the responsible authority to determine the suitability of the facility. Continue

De-registration of the operation of X-ray equipment or termination of handling radioactive substances

You must inform the responsible authority immediately if you want to stop an approved X-ray facility, the operation of interference emitters or systems for generating ionizing radiation or the approved handling of radioactive substances. Continue

Application for a clearance certificate (commercial)

If you want to take part in an explosives law specialist course, you need a clearance certificate. Continue

Apply for a certificate of competence according to the Explosives Act

You can apply for a certificate of competency to handle or trade explosive substances. Continue

Division permits

For the division of land, contact a notary. He will inspect the land register and submit corresponding applications to the land registry for you. In addition to the notaries, property owners or persons who can prove a legitimate interest have the ... Continue

Clearance certificate for the powder course

If you want a permit according to § 27 SprengG, you need the appropriate specialist knowledge. This is usually taught in a state-approved course. A clearance certificate is required to be admitted to this course. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit