Hamburg.deHamburg ServiceResults for "Flaechenmanagement"

6 Services found for "Flaechenmanagement"

Apply for route instructions

If you want to lay cables for public utilities, you need a route instruction.


With this service, those who initiated the excavation or those authorized by the initiating company can apply for an excavation certificate.

Dedication and de-dedication of paths, streets and squares

A dedication is the order by which a street, path or square is declared a public path and is thus available to the general public.

Apply for the creation of a footpath crossing

The purpose of the sidewalk crossing is to make it easy for vehicles to access a property from the street. If you are planning a project that requires curb lowering, you will need a curb crossing permit.