2 Services found for "Wohnraumberechtigungsbescheinigung"

Residence entitlement certificates

A housing entitlement certificate (WBS) is required to move into social housing. Prerequisite for the issuance of a residence entitlement certificate is compliance with certain income limits. The calculation is always individual. Personal appearance ... Continue

Housing entitlement certificate HH

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit