3 Services found for "Overgrowth"

Trees on public land (not in parks)

In order to obtain a permit for the felling or cutting of protected trees, an oral application to the specialist office for public space management of the responsible district office is sufficient. In the case of building projects on properties with ... Continue

Defect reporter - Report-Michel

A street light is not working or a bench in the city park is broken? Report infrastructure damage easily via smartphone or computer using the reporting Michel. Continue

Defect reporter - Report-Michel

Bicycle officer

Topics of the bicycle officer: Cycle path concepts, cycle routes, citizen and political inquiries on the subject of bicycle traffic. The topics do not include: Maintenance of cycle paths, such as holes or breaks in cycle paths, missing signs, ... Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit