2 Services found for "Renunciation"

Waiver of inheritance at the notary

Anyone who has become an heir must decide whether to accept or reject the inheritance. If you do not want to accept an inheritance, you can declare your rejection of the inheritance to a notary, have it certified and submit it to the probate court. Continue

Disclaimer of the inheritance at the probate court

If you have decided not to accept an inheritance, you must expressly renounce the inheritance. The declaration of renunciation must be made either in person at an appointment before the probate court or before a notary. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit