5 Services found for "Newborn"

Announcement of a birth

Every birth of a child must be reported to the registry office responsible for the place of birth . Continue

Residence permit, issued for children born in Germany

A child born in Germany can be granted a residence permit if one of the parents has a residence permit, a settlement permit or a permit for permanent residence - EU. If, at the time of birth, both parents or the parent with sole custody of the child ... Continue

Residence permit Hamburg

Child benefit is child's play Information about the online service

Using the simple and self-explanatory online service with an integrated language assistant, parents can apply for combined administrative services relating to the birth digitally and send their details directly to the registry office and the family ... Continue

Easy as pie to child support

Register an apartment

If you move into a new apartment, you must register in person at the registration office responsible for you at your new place of residence within two weeks of moving in. You can also register your new apartment online under certain conditions. Continue

Carry out re-registration online Make an appointment online, locations Hamburg Service

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit