11 Services found for "Geschaeftsbereich"

Supplementary pension / pension information (public service FHH)

Calculation of the supplementary pension, the equalization pension and the company pension for retired employees of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, as well as the calculation of the survivor's pension and the pension equalization in the event ... Continue

View foreign financial investment brokers and financial investment advisors

As a financial investment broker and advisor, you need a permit in Germany Continue

Pass the specialist examination for financial investment brokers

In order to obtain permission as a fee-based financial investment advisor, you must provide evidence of the required expertise. Continue

Investment advice as a commercial fee financial investment advisor - granting of permission

Permission for investment advice as a professional honorary financial investment advisor Continue

Apply for a permit to work as an insurance intermediary

If you would like to work as an independent insurance broker, you need permission from your local Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK). Continue

Financial investment broker license

If you would like to become self-employed as a financial investment broker, you must apply for a permit. Continue

Aid for general expenses (public service FHH)

Granting of subsidies for costs in cases of illness, birth, death and care to employees and pension recipients of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg as well as their dependents and surviving dependents who are eligible under the Hamburg State Aid ... Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit