2 Services found for "Unregulated"

Advice on the recognition of foreign professional and educational qualifications

Did you acquire your professional qualifications abroad and want to work in your profession in Germany? The Central Contact Point for Recognition (ZAA) advises you on the recognition of your foreign professional and educational qualifications. Continue

Professions in the trade, recognize foreign professional qualifications

There are around 200 different trades in Germany. For many trades you need a certain professional qualification if you want to become self-employed. No specific professional qualification is required for all other trades in the skilled trades. But ... Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit