Benefits for accompanying help in working life according to SGB IX to employers
Companies can apply for benefits for participation in working life for employees with severe disabilities or employees with equivalent status. The benefits serve to ensure that jobs are created or maintained for severely disabled people...
Companies can apply for benefits for participation in working life for employees with severe disabilities or employees with equivalent status. The benefits serve to ensure that jobs are created or maintained for severely disabled people or people of equal status.
Funding is available for: (Individual) companies You can apply for these financial and advisory services. If required or requested, the responsible integration office will contact you to advise you on the benefits. Various parties may contact you during the application review process. Among other things, the integration specialist service and the technical advisory service can contact you if necessary.
It is possible to choose from two different options.
- You can request advice to get advice from the integration office assigned to you on the subject of approving benefits for severely disabled people or persons of equal status at companies.
- You can submit an application. There you can enter all relevant information about the company and the severely disabled person or person of equal status. You can describe your needs in a free text field or apply for the following services directly as soon as these applications have been completed:
- Job security subsidy (BSZ) or compensation for extraordinary burdens on companies
- Disability-friendly furnishings/equipment of workplaces or the working environment
- Investments to create a new job/apprenticeship
- vocational training
- Other measures for disabled-friendly employment (e.g. qualification measures) The scope of support is determined individually and depends on the required service. The actual amount of funding is calculated from the scope of the measure.