4 Services found for "Hospitality"

Apply for a restaurant permit

If you want to run a catering business that serves alcohol, you generally need a permit. Continue

Pre-register sales tax

As a company, you usually have to submit advance sales tax returns to the tax office on a monthly or quarterly basis. Continue

ELSTER (electronic tax return)

Apply for a temporary restaurant permit

Would you like to take over an alcohol-serving restaurant from someone else? In order to continue the catering business without any interruption in time, you can first apply for a temporary permit, which will later be replaced by the final permit. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit