2 Services found for "Hoofed"

buy venison

If you would like to buy venison (roe deer, red deer, fallow deer, wild boar), we can offer you this broken up into the cover or rind (whole pieces). Continue

Notification of animal husbandry according to the Livestock Transport Ordinance

If you would like to keep bee colonies, solipeds, ratites, game enclosures, camelids or other cloven-hoofed animals, you must notify the responsible authority in writing. Continue

Register animal husbandry

Related topics

Forestry Revierförsterei

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit