4 Services found for "Homeland"

Apply for a new identity card when it expires

If your ID card expires, you will need to apply for a new one if you are over 16 years old and do not have a valid passport document. Continue

Make an appointment online, locations Hamburg Service

Maternity recognition

If you would like to make a declaration recognizing the motherhood of your child, if your home law or the law of the country in which the child has his habitual residence requires this. Continue

Apply for a residence permit for international law, humanitarian or political reasons as a result of a confirmation of admission

The Federal Ministry of the Interior and Community can order that you be granted admission as part of a specific group of people. As a result of the admission confirmation, you can be granted a residence permit or settlement permit. Continue

Residence permit Hamburg

Apply for an extension of your residence permit if you have particular political interests

If you have been granted a residence permit or settlement permit as a result of an acceptance letter, you can apply for an extension under certain conditions. Continue

Residence permit Hamburg

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit