6 Services found for "Holding"

Stop and park, apply for a parking permit as a doctor, nurse or midwife

If you run a nursing service, are a doctor or a midwife, you can apply for a parking permit. This allows you to park in certain areas for the duration of your work assignment. Continue

Exceptions relating to traffic

Church tax on investment income

Withholding church tax on final taxed investment income (e.g. interest from banks): Church tax on final taxed investment income has been automatically withheld since January 1, 2015 and paid to the tax-collecting religious communities. Automatic ... Continue

Change in the church tax deduction upon joining a church

When you join or rejoin a church, you are required to pay church tax. The procedure for this is largely automated Continue

Marginal employment (mini job)

Information on the tax and social security treatment of marginal employment can be found in the brochure published by the Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (see links). The wages for marginal part-time employment are always taxable. The ... Continue

Origin-arrival-future in-house offer

The aim of Origin-Arrival-Future is culturally sensitive education about the addiction support system in Hamburg and the communication of information on the subject of 'addiction' in the communities and in the mother tongue. The removal of taboos on ... Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit