5 Services found for "Hiring"

Training of trainers according to AEVO

With the trainer aptitude test, you prove that you are suitable for carrying out the vocational training of trainees. Continue

Permission to broker real estate/loan agreements, preparation/implementation of construction projects/construction supervision or management of residential real estate

Would you like to broker real estate or loan agreements on a commercial basis? You need official permission for this. This also applies if you want to manage residential real estate on a commercial basis or prepare and carry out construction projects. Continue

Report staffing changes at a childcare facility

If you want to make a staff change in a day-care center or for all-day education and care at schools (GBS), you must report this to the responsible supervisory authority immediately after you have taken up employment. Continue

Day care center: Report staff changes

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit