4 Services found for "Haulage"

Commercial road haulage - apply for a permit

If you transport goods commercially with motor vehicles whose permissible total weight (including trailer) is more than 3.5 tons, you must apply for a permit from the local transport authority. Continue

Permission and license for road haulage

Transport trade supervisory authority - complaints / administrative offenses

The traffic trade supervisory authority is the licensing and supervisory authority for the traffic trade (taxi, rental car, bus and truck traffic). Granting of concessions and punishment of violations of passenger transport and road haulage regulations. Continue

clearance certificate

Your tax submission and payment behavior will be attested to you on the basis of the certificate in tax matters. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit