100 Services found for "Formation"

Register a company, business, trade or self-employment for tax purposes

If you set up a company, take a stake in a company or become self-employed, you must inform the tax office. Continue

Apply for first afforestation

If you want to create new forest on an area where there were no trees before, you must apply for a permit in advance. Continue

Farmsen-Berne parents' school

The parent school offers a varied offering with fixed groups, courses and open meetings. Qualified specialist staff are available to answer questions relating to pregnancy, birth, child development, education, care, bonding and nutrition. Continue

Apply for approval of an aviation event

If you wish to host an event at your airport where aircraft are displayed in flight or compete against each other then you will need a permit. You must apply for this at the responsible authority. Continue

aviation event

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit