5 Services found for "Flower"

Flower pots in public spaces

The use of public traffic areas (streets, paths or squares) beyond common use requires a special use permit. This also includes setting up flower pots. Continue

Apply for special use

You can also use public roads for other purposes than just traffic. A special use permit is usually required for this. Continue

Apply for outdoor catering BauWeiser Apply for special use in public space

Flow rate reporting groundwater

Here you can report the groundwater flow rates from your private well online. Continue

Groundwater delivery rate reporting

Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency of Germany

The Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH) is an authority within the portfolio of the Federal Ministry for Transport, Building and Urban Development with offices in Hamburg and Rostock. With 851 employees and an annual budget of around 69 ... Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit