2 Services found for "Flea"

Events on public paths

The use of public traffic areas (streets, paths or squares) beyond common use requires a special use permit. This includes events on public paths (e.g. major events, street festivals and local residents' festivals). Continue

Apply for an event

If you want to have an event recorded, you must apply for this. There is no obligation to schedule an event. Scheduled events are exempt from certain requirements. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit