2 Services found for "Duldung"

Leave permit for class trip

Holders of a Duldung or a residence permit (asylum seekers) usually need a permit from the immigration authorities to leave Hamburg. Traveling abroad is often not possible. The possibility of traveling within and beyond the borders of Germany depends ... Continue

Letters of commitment, stay over 3 months

The submission of a declaration of commitment to bear the maintenance costs in favor of a foreigner is one way of helping the foreigner to obtain a residence permit if the foreigner does not have sufficient funds himself. Depending on the type and ... Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit