2 Services found for "Driveways"

Access to construction sites on public areas

The use of public traffic areas (streets, paths or squares) beyond common use requires a special use permit. This includes the preparation of building site accesses. Continue

Request a sidewalk crossing change

The sidewalk crossing, also known as a property access road or curb reduction, is used to enable vehicles to easily access a property from the street. Existing sidewalk crossings can be changed. Continue

Apply for special use in public space

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit