4 Services found for "Dispensing"

Enforcement by the bailiff

If a person owes you money from an enforcement title, e.g. a judgment or an enforcement order, and does not meet their payment obligation, you can commission a bailiff to enforce your monetary claim. You can decide what the bailiff should do for you. ... Continue

Bailiff information

Show veterinary medicine cabinet

If you run a veterinary home pharmacy, you must notify the Authority for Justice and Consumer Protection. Continue

Related topics

Gaststätte Gewerberecht

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit