7 Services found for "Disco"

Immission control

Monitoring of commercial operations and technical systems with regard to noise, air, light and vibrations. Continue

Commercial complaint

Commercial complaints are for example: Reports about a company that has not registered its trade. Complaints about a company that offers services without a commercial license (e.g. broker license according to § 34 c GewO). Reports of violations of ... Continue

Civil protection

civil protection Continue

Social discount

The city of Hamburg offers a social discount on HVV season tickets for certain service recipients. Continue

Motor vehicle tax Hamburg

The customs administration has been responsible for vehicle taxation in Hamburg since March 14, 2014. From this point on, tax cases are processed by the responsible main customs office in Hamburg-Stadt. Questions about the taxation of a motor vehicle ... Continue

deregister business

Would you like to discontinue your business, relocate to a location that falls under the jurisdiction of a different municipality (federal state) than the one previously responsible, or would you like to change the legal form of your business? Then ... Continue

Business advertisement

Apply for a restaurant permit

If you want to run a catering business that serves alcohol, you generally need a permit. Continue

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit