4 Services found for "Departure"

Notify the appointment or departure of a radiation protection officer

If you are responsible for radiation protection, you must inform the authorities about the appointment and resignation of radiation protection officers. Continue

Certificate of miscarriage

If your child was stillborn and it is a miscarriage, you can report the birth to the registry office in whose jurisdiction the miscarriage occurred. The registry office will issue a certificate of this upon request. Continue

Voluntary return of foreigners

- Return counseling for third-country nationals who wish to leave the country, regardless of their residence status and without sufficient resources - Advice and support in applying for any financial aid and in applying for travel documents - Advice ... Continue

Apply for access authorization for security areas of the airport

If you want to work in security areas at an airport, you need access authorization (for example an airport ID card). The prerequisite for this is a positive background check and various training courses. Continue

Request background check and access

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit