100 Services found for "Changes"

Day care for children (Kita), change in current case

Since 1.8.2013 there has been a legal right to care in a day care center. The entitlement exists for up to 5 hours a day with lunch. In addition, there is a legal right to care for up to 12 hours a day in Hamburg under certain conditions. A daycare ... Continue

Daycare voucher

Apply for a change in tax class when entering into a marriage

Don't want to keep the IV/IV tax class combination that is automatically granted upon marriage? Then you and your wife or husband can submit an application for a tax class change to the tax office responsible for your place of residence. Continue

ELSTER (electronic tax return)

Housing benefit change for new applications until November 30th, 2022

You can submit a change request while receiving housing benefit. You must notify us immediately of any changes that lead to a reduction. Continue

Notification of change in housing benefit for new applications by November 30, 2022

If you are currently receiving housing benefit your income, the number of household members to be considered or your rent or encumbrance change, you are obliged to inform us immediately. Continue

Permanent separation of spouses and life partners leads to a change in the tax class

If you live permanently separated from your spouse/partner, the family-friendly tax class combination (III/V; IV/IV; IV/IV with factor) can no longer be taken into account in the year after the separation. Continue

ELSTER (electronic tax return)

Tax class change after the death of the spouse or a domestic partner

If your spouse or partner dies, you will generally be assigned to tax class III in the year of death and in the following year. Continue

ELSTER (electronic tax return)

Vehicle license or registration certificate Part I, change of address in the residents' customer center

If you move or move, you must have the address on the vehicle registration document or registration certificate part 1 changed. Continue

Change tax class after resumption of marital or civil partnership

If you are no longer permanently separated from your spouse/partner, you are again entitled to the tax class combination III/V, IV/IV or IV/IV with a factor. Continue

ELSTER (electronic tax return)

Related topics

Ausweis Bauordnung

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit