Show hiking camp


Important notes


Valid Permit - Travel Business Card

Documents required

The informal notification must include:

  • Copy of travel business card
  • Information on the place and time of the event
  • The name of the organizer and the person for whose account the goods are being sold, as well as the residence or commercial establishment of these persons
  • The wording and type of intended public announcements (if possible with a copy of the public announcement in the media).
The notification must be submitted in duplicate.
The second copy is not required in the case of an electronic notification.

Please note

The hiking camp may only be managed on site by the organizer named in the notification or a representative authorized by him in writing; the name of the representative must be communicated to the authority in the notification.


In the case of public announcements, the notification must be made no later than two weeks before the start of the event.

Procedure & Fees

Processing time

None, as only notifiable.


No. Exception: Charges apply if an exemption from the travel trade card requirement is requested.

Legal notes

Legal basis

Section 56a Trade Regulations (GewO)

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit