Child day care, ongoing cases (my department responsible)

Important notes

Documents required

  • fully completed and signed application
  • fully completed and signed economic form
  • Copy of parents' identity cards
  • Proof of income

For more than 5 hours of care daily or before the age of 1, additional proof of needs
(usually the current pay slips).

For educational needs: current proof of need either from the General Social Service (ASD) or the day care center.

Please note

Before the child is born, the responsibility depends on the registration address and the surname of the mother.

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit