Authority for Science, Research and Equality

Advice on managing foreign university degrees, university titles and university job titles

Enlarge map

Address and contact information


Authority for Science, Research and Equality
University Office
Hamburger Straße 37 22083 Hamburg

Room: 733 / 724

Add to addressbook

Facility info

Public transport

U3/Busse X22/261 Hamburger Straße

Important notes

Please note

Only university degrees that were acquired by entitled persons under the Federal Expellees Act (BVFG) before moving to or from the Federal Republic of Germany can, under certain conditions, be converted into a German degree. The decision on this is made in an application-based individual case procedure by the Authority for Science, Research and Equal Opportunities. Please request the application form and information about the required documents by phone or email.

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit