District courts, compensation for witnesses criminal

Important notes

Please note

Written inquiries can only be made by post or fax. Processing by email is not possible. If you have any questions, please dial 42828-0 and give the file number you have. You will then be connected to the relevant department.

Downloads & Links

Links on

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit