District courts, court administration

Important notes

Please note

Written inquiries are generally only to be sent by post or fax (if a fax number is given) or electronically to the court's electronic court and administrative mailbox (if electronic legal communication is open). Processing by email is not possible.

Legal assistance with foreign countries in civil and criminal matters (foreign deliveries) is only available in HH-Mitte.

Ask Hamb beforehand whether documents from a resigned notary have been deposited with the local court. Chamber of Notaries, Tel. 344987.

If a citizen requests a permit under the Legal Services Act (including, for example, the permit to operate a debt collection company), he must contact the president of the local court. The requirements for a possible permit are then checked here.

Complaints about a debt collection agency must only be addressed in writing to the PRESIDENT of the local court.

Downloads & Links

Links on

Links on the Internet

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit