General social services - query my responsible department

Advice for children, adolescents and adults on educational and family issues and separation problems. First point of contact for help with education! See also the link educational counseling center.

Important notes

Please note

Responsibility is based on the place of residence of the parent who has custody and with whom the child/adolescent last had their habitual residence.

Outside the opening hours, please contact the child and youth emergency service for urgent matters (e.g. endangerment of children) on the telephone number: 428 15 - 3200.

Downloads & Links

Related services

Links on

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit