Authority for urban development and housing

Changes to the recognition as a test engineer for structural analysis

Would you like to announce changes regarding your approval as a test engineer for structural analysis?

Important notes


Informally communicated changes to a recognition as a recognized test engineer granted in Hamburg presuppose that the recognition has already been granted. Otherwise, announce necessary changes in an ongoing recognition procedure.

Documents required

The changes mentioned in the informal cover letter can be confirmed by appropriate evidence. Otherwise, any required documents can be submitted later.

Please note




Procedure & Fees


As a test engineer recognized in Hamburg, you can informally inform us of changes to your recognition in writing. Your notification of changes will be included in the directories. If necessary, questions will be asked in direct contact.

Processing time

Your change notification will be included in the directories in about a month.



Payment methods available

  • Bill

Legal notes

Legal remedies


(no new notification will be created)

Legal basis

§§ 4 and 5 of the Ordinance on Test Engineers, Test Experts and Technical Tests (Test Ordinance - PVO).

according to state law

Service description

As a recognized test engineer, you can report changes to your recognition as a test engineer for structural analysis (e.g. a change in the place of business).

Enlarge map

Address and contact information


Authority for urban development and housing
Office for building regulations
construction technology, structural engineering and building technology
Nagelsweg 37-39 20097 Hamburg

Opening hours

Mon-Fri 9.30-11.30, 13-14

Facility info

Public transport

S3, Hammerbrook

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit