Authority for Urban Development and Housing

Manufacturers of building products and users of types, taking up activity

Do you have the specialists and devices required for your commercial activity and would you like to comply with the regular reporting?

Important notes


not specified

Documents required

Please inquire by phone.

Please note

Telephone information: (040) 428 40 - 2233


not specified

Procedure & Fees


not specified

Processing time

not specified

Legal notes

Legal basis

§ 1 HABauVO (regulation on requirements for manufacturers of construction products and users of construction types)

§ 26 LBauO (state building regulations)

Service description

Before carrying out a commercial activity for the first time and thereafter at intervals of 3 - 5 years (depending on the activity), manufacturers and companies must prove to a recognized inspection body that they (also continue to) have the prescribed specialists and devices.

Enlarge map

Address and contact information


Authority for Urban Development and Housing
Office for Building Regulations and Building Construction
Nagelsweg 37-39 20097 Hamburg

Facility info

Public transport

S3, Hammerbrook

Public Service Disclaimer

Please note: This service on uses machine translations powered by Google. Some content may not be translated accurately or reliably. The translations are constantly being improved. If you have any issues with Google Translate, please visit